Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Things are changing around here a little...

Since I've made the move to Europe, my blogging has died out. Partially because, well, i'm in EUROPE and I've had other things going on than writing. The other reason is that the sports over here don't interest me as much as football. I don't get ESPN, and there are no Sundays spent in sports bars. The really big sports over here are soccer and rugby, which I REALLY don't understand. (I tried one night to get someone to explain it to me, but it still didn't work. Possibly the beers? But it still looks like a bunch of really huge, unpadded men playing a bastardized football.)

There is an american style football team over here though, and I need to get to a game before we move back to the states. Kaiserslautern Pikes

ANYWAYS. I digress. The point is, I'll still be talking about sports, but I'm going to venture into other things on my mind as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment