Friday, April 20, 2012

It's been a while!

Wow, a lot has been going on since last time I posted. Tim Tebow is in NYC , Peyton Manning is in Denver, and Mr Khloe Kardashian is benched after a big fight with Mark Cuban (shark tank!)

But what I really wanted to talk about today is the new throw back uniforms that he Steelers debuted.

Have you SEEN these things? It looks like something the hamburgler would wear after he got caught stealing some fries.

I wonder if there was any thought to the irony of the steelers legal dramas and the new uniforms. Let's look at their line up (ha ha)

Obviously there is Big Ben, who blessed us with the awesome line "take my shots, bitches"'. Who can turn down a guy like that, especially after his second allegation of sexual harassment. I wonder if that was how he got his wife?

Haines Ward, who I love so much, found himself with a DUI charge last year. (I have a long rant about NFL players and DUIs coming, be warned).

Santonio Holmes. Although he isn't a Steeler anymore, he was their MVP and their first round draft pick, so he still counts. So does his marijuana possessions, several assault cases and an Alex Baldwin-esque refusal to turnoff his iPhone. Props to you, my friend!

What is your take on the uniforms? Does any other team have horrible ones that should be highlighted?

No comments:

Post a Comment