Monday, January 2, 2012

Tim Tebow dating Taylor Swift

I'm sure i'm not the first on the internet to have this idea, but really - it's brilliant.

I'm no huge fan of Tim Tebow. God knows that he is everywhere these days. ESPN was pretty much the Tebow Network. Tebowing, then Teboozing, swept over Christmas parties and sports bars at least in the Tampa area, (I cant even imagine what Colorado was like), and my dear co-worker will send out the Tebow news story of the day, no matter how hard we try to unsubscribe. He just is not that great of a QB, he is no where near the Brady department, and i'm still waiting for his sex scandal to come out, but besides all that, he seems like a nice guy.

I watched some interview with him (which of course I cannot find) where he talked about his upcoming match against Kyle Orton (who formerly played ahead of him on the Broncos, then was traded mid season due to popular demand by the Broncos fans) and all he had to say was something along the lines of: He is a nice guy, I wish him the best, I'm rooting for him.

SERIOUSLY?

I mean, a nice change from the trash talking days of Terrel Owens, but come on. Its as believable as Taylor Swift being surprised for winning her 298th award for song of the year. I love T-Swizzle like you would not believe, but at some point there is TOO nice.

But maybe that is what would make them work. Taylor Swift is way public about her bad break ups and boyfriends (every song on every CD, practically). Imagine the lyrics she could come up with if her and Tebow broke up? I'm no song writer, but I can imagine something about a 50 yard line, scoring touch downs, and sacking her emotions. Maybe too racy for the two of them?


Well, there at least wont be any lines about intercepting his heart - he would have to throw the ball for that!


(look, they agree!)


What do you think? Plausible couple? Maybe we can get Patti Stanger to do a celebrity match maker...

No comments:

Post a Comment